Pitching At The Summit
One of the biggest challenges facing entrepreneurs is money. Accessing growth capital, securing investments, and generating revenue are issues that plague startup and growth-stage businesses alike.
The OKGN Angel Summit is an 8-week program designed to expose both entrepreneurs and accredited investors to the world of angel investing.
There is no cost to apply for the OKGN Angel Summit, however if your company is selected for the Top 24 then you will be required to pay the program fee of $299. The OKGN Angel Summit uses Gust to securely and privately collect your company information, business plan, and due diligence information. Entrepreneurs who are seeking growth capital and meet the criteria below can apply by completing the application form.
Early-stage companies seeking investment of $100K – $1M
- Eligible companies should be within Western Canada
- Must be able to attend and participate in training, pitch events and the finale
- Ability and willingness to accept and use an investment up to $250K
- Prototype (MVP) working towards product/market fit
- Passionate and capable founding team
- Identified early adopters in a large addressable market
- A plan to scale (potential for a 10x return in 5 year)
- Opportunity to connect with active investors
- Opportunity to connect with entrepreneurs raising capital
- Public exposure and storytelling
- Opportunity to raise up to $250k
Applications for the 2024 OKGN Angel Summit will open in the New Year.